photo 3am_db_h4_zps73f123c8.png
 photo js_aboutme1_zps5a94d24d.png photo js_pinterest1_zpsb43168a3.png photo js_tptshop1_zps220c5522.png

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thank You's at Thanksgiving Time

Click Here if you could use reading comprehension and math activities related to the theme:  Saying Thank You and Thanksgiving.  I searched every year for ideas to connect the two themes, which I didn't think too much of a stretch, and never found what I wanted.  The reading comprehension passages are suitable for 2nd and 3rd grade readers.  Please download, use, and let me know how these ideas work in your classroom.  I included these and other ideas in a full day subplanners plan which is for sale at my store.  If you haven't visited teacherspayteachers.com, you will love it.  There's something in there for literally every subject area and grade level. 

In the meantime, Thank You for following this blog and buying my products!

No comments:

Post a Comment