photo 3am_db_h4_zps73f123c8.png
 photo js_aboutme1_zps5a94d24d.png photo js_pinterest1_zpsb43168a3.png photo js_tptshop1_zps220c5522.png

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn – Benjamin Franklin

New blog, new school year, newly energized commitment to helping teachers teach and students learn.  Definitely an ongoing journey for us all!

My deep gratitude to Michelle, The 3am Teacher (http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-3am-Teacher) for designing this blog.  I told her to please "make the design calming and color it blue."  She did better by far.  I'm in awe of her talents.

Please join me each week for a new quotation and bit of information about useful products for your sub teaching file, your student teacher, or for your own teaching practice.  Just maybe there will be a tidbit or two to help make the coming school year an especially good one for you and/or your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment