photo 3am_db_h4_zps73f123c8.png
 photo js_aboutme1_zps5a94d24d.png photo js_pinterest1_zpsb43168a3.png photo js_tptshop1_zps220c5522.png

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Let whatever you do today be enough.

I spent a good amount of time this week dreaming up and writing activities for a 5th/6th grade subplan on Cultural Diversity.  One thing I came across and couldn't get out of my head:  Michael Jackson's "We Are The World" song and video on youtube.  Remember?  It was a powerful message and so promising. 

Makes me think of "Where the Hell is Matt" on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwe-pA6TaZk) (if that doesn't work, go to youtube and search the title)  I play this movie whenever I get depressed about human nature.  Makes you want to dance!

Here's hoping your school week was a good one and that you managed to stay cool somehow.  Enjoy the day and "Let whatever you do today be enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment