photo 3am_db_h4_zps73f123c8.png
 photo js_aboutme1_zps5a94d24d.png photo js_pinterest1_zpsb43168a3.png photo js_tptshop1_zps220c5522.png

Saturday, October 12, 2013

I'm sorry for kids who don't have a rock for a friend. - Byrd Baylor

Everybody Needs a Rock  is a beautiful story for all ages, and a lesson about finding contentment and joy in the smallest things -  in simplicity.  Just reading it makes you feel peaceful and calm....and then, if you're like me, you get going with the rest of the day and completely lose sight of it.  In the midst of all the stuff in our lives, getting to "simple" is - well - complicated! 

Since I'm usually on the edge of frantic when it comes to getting stuff done I won't waste your time with words of wisdom from my side of the computer, but I do think it's always always worth our while to keep this goal in mind.  Contentment and simplicity are all around us, even in a rock, if we just remember to look.

I've added a new free product on Thanks You's and Thanksgiving for 2nd or 3rd graders.  Click here for your copy https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-i62PVJovVeWDhiR0tVbU9oTUU/edit?usp=sharing or go to my tpt store. 

In fact, go to teacherspayteachers.com for tons of stuff - free and paid - download and be done. Then take a few minutes (or hours) to go find your rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment